Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 4/10 "Getting Serious" diet

Hey everyone


Going along just nicely here. The hunger headaches have passed and I am almost half way through this ten day kick starter. I've decided I'm not going to weigh myself on Monday as usual but instead wait til the end of the 10 days.


I've been enjoying some delicious food. Here is my diary from yesterday:


Breakfast
7am Black coffee


(can't eat much first thing in the morning so I have brekky later at the moment)
10am 2x rye crisp bread with avocado and smoked salmon
         2x rye crisp bread with tiny scrape olive oil spread and Vegemite


Lunch
1/2 cup left over ma po tofu pork
1 cup fruit salad


Afternoon tea
Small handful almonds
2x small plums


Dinner
1 small chicken breast poached in miso and other Japanese sauces
1/2 cup Asian greens
1x small plum


Late evening snack
1/2 small banana


Not a lot of food there! I was starving when I went to bed at midnight last night and so got up to have the banana. Could only manage half as it kept getting stuck. 


The exercise routine has not started yet. One of my best mates is due over soon and we are going for a swim downstairs. It is a lovely day here in Sydney but I still can't stop thinking of all the people affected by the floods in Queensland. Just heartbreaking!


-----------


My mate Amber just left. It was absolutely lovely to catch up with her. We had a very refreshing swim and then I made us a delicious lunch of tuna and lentil salad. We also had fresh cut rockmelon, watermelon, peach, strawberries and cherries. I'm so stuffed now! The fruit was so delicious and juicy that I kept popping bits into my mouth without listening for the band to tell me I'd had enough. I was busy chatting away to so wasn't concentrating hard enough. Oh well. 


I've got to go and start another blog for my uni assignment. I started one on WordPress but I don't like it. It is too boring. I want to do a fun project on Blogger. WordPress is too hard!

Typing away - playing with the Hipstamatic on my iPhone



Hope all is well in Blogland. 


Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love comments!