Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 here we come!

Happy new year everyone! 


I have not written in this blog for so long it seems. I haven't been getting around reading blogs either. As usual it gets down to time and not having enough of it!


2010 turned out to be one of my best years yet. I just checked my weight spreadsheet and on this day 12 months ago I was 99.7kg when we came back home from our Christmas holidays. After returning from our a ten day holiday this year, I weighed in at 87.8kg. This figure is excellent because after 10 days of basically eating whatever I wanted to I've only gained half a kilo or just over one pound.


I was suppose to have a fill the day before we went away on holidays but after what happened last time I was so worried about getting too restricted and it wrecking my holiday that I cancelled my appointment. As a result I am definitely in the orange zone and have pretty much been back to my naughty old ways. Not quite so bad, but not good either.


Mum, Dad, Noo and I had a lovely time down the south coast staying at a holiday park not far from where my brother and sister in law were staying. We were right near the beach and our cabin was a stone's throw from the pool. Noo and I swam everyday. The weather was great except for one rainy day. 


I took my laptop and my mobile broadband away with us but I had absolutely no reception for my phone or my mobile broadband. Bloody Vodafone! I couldn't do any of my uni work for my assignment. I had to cram all the work in the three days before it was due yesterday. I got it done but boy was it a push. The positive was that I had a really good holiday. Very relaxing (as relaxing as it could be with a two year old!).


So my course powers on. This week our topic is blogs which got me thinking I should write in mine! There's so much interesting information to take in and absorb and analyse in this course. It is full on. I thought I was pretty savvy when it came to the web but, seriously, there is so much out there I'm only just learning about. It just fascinates and astounds me all the time. I'm so grateful that I'm alive now in this exciting time in history. 


I am so excited about this year! I just know that 2011 is going to bring great things. My top five goals for this year are:


1. Reach goal weight of 70kg
2. Return to work
3. Start dating again
4. Complete four units of uni
5. Be the best mum I can be


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. Here a my favourite pics from our holiday.

Noo and his Pa by the shore

Me Christmas day - wish I held my tummy in!

Noo opening his Christmas pressies

A fashion statement Noo style

Keeping cool in the summer heat

2 comments:

~Lisa~ said...

Great photos!! Looks like a wonderful vacation!! Thank you for sharing!!

Happy New Year!

All That Razzberry said...

Happy new year!

Great goals for the year, imagine how great you will feel this time next year with all those goals completed :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love comments!