Sunday, December 19, 2010

Still kicking...

Hi all

Sorry I haven't posted. I've been flatout with Christmas and uni. I'm now blogging over at WordPress for my uni work. The new blog is called An education... and if any of you are interested you can follow me there, although I can only guarantee you yawns if you're not interested in the history of the Web!

Life with the band is still cruising along. Since I had my unfill and was sick I haven't been back for an adjustment. I was due next Wednesday but decided to cancel as I didn't want to risk being uncomfortable while we were on our 10 day trip down the coast. I've been really naughty with chocolates over the last week too but I promise once this silly season is over I'm back on the straight an narrow.

That is all I can manage for now. Time to brush the pearly whites and hit the hay.

Hope all is going well out in bandit blogland.

V.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Glad to hear your still chugging along V.Hope you have a great Chrissy xox

Silverhairedgoddess said...

Good luck with your eating during the Christmas holiday season - but I am sure you will do well!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love comments!