Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Calling for a tiny unfill

I'm going to try and do more quickie posts more often rather than only two long posts a week.

I'm still quite restricted. Yesterday I felt heaps better being able to eat soup and some cheese and crackers and a whole protein shake but this morning I haven't been able to get my coffee down. I am really grateful for the advice everyone gave me and I'm now thinking you guys could be right. So I'm going to make an appointment for early next week at Crows Nest (there is no way I'm driving all the way out bush again!) to get a small unfill.

I miss eating! And even though I just joined a gym there's no way I'm gonna put myself through a spin class while my calorie intake is so slow. I'd pass out for sure!

Plus I'm feeling crabby today. Yesterday I was in great mood but today I'm feeling moody and tired and headachy. Defo time to make the call...

Thanks ladies again for your comments.

V.

6 comments:

Justawallflower said...

I'm sure your mood has to do with lack of fluids and food! hope you start to feel better!

Darlin1 said...

Next week is a long time away---------

Maree said...

Hope an unfill does the trick - is there any way you can get in this week?

Unknown said...

No chance to go this week unless I get in traffic tomorrow and drive for over an hour in the rain with a 23 month old in peak hour. I'd rather live on liquids for four days than endure that torture! Am I crazy?

I can go to emergency at the hospital over the weekend if it gets bad but I'm hoping it will get better.

Something About Kellie said...

:( I hope you survive until the un-fill. This is something that I really do not want to experience. It sounds awful! I

Bonnie said...

Hopefully you'll at least lose some weight since you have to go through this torture. btw - definitely would take the liquids vs a long drive with a 23 month old.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love comments!