Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mood swings

So yesterday was a good day. My 48 hours of personal space paid off and I felt really good yesterday arvo when Noo came back.

I did one hour at the gym, burning 412 calories. 20 minutes on the bike, 25 minutes on the treadmill using the C25K app for the first time and 15 minutes of floor work including 80 sit ups and stretching. I felt great afterwards. Very energised and proud of myself that I went.

My food choices weren't great though. I had the usual porridge with prunes for breakfast, lunch was two large slices of ham off the bone, some Stilton and Fontina cheese, one fresh fig and about five crackers. I didn't eat all the cheese but still need to start cutting it out all the together.

When Noo returned in the afternoon we went over to visit my sister and beautiful niece Mala. Noo scooted and we walked over to our favourite coffee shop. I had not one but two large skim cappuccinos at 75 calories each. The coffee is just so good that I couldn't resist the second cup. The cafe we go to is so great and easy to have kids at. There's toys to play with and lots of space inside and out for scootering around.

I ordered Noo a baby cino and a brownie. For some strange reason he didn't like the brownie so my sister and I shared it adding another 100 calories to afternoon tea bringing the total to 240 cals.

I wasn't overly hungry come dinner time so I had a couple of pieces of toast with peanut butter on one and Vegemite on the other. The only way for me to eat toast is to chew small crispy bites of sourdough toast very slowly and deliberately. Just checked out my trusty Calorie Fat & Carbohydrate Counter and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter is 120 calories! Got to give that up too.

Despite having a good day yesterday I'm back to feeling a bit flat today. Had a dreadful night sleep where I woke up every hour with my restless hips playing up, Noo kicking me every which way and anxiety dreams. It is raining and gloomy and generally a depressing day here in Sydney.

I feel like such a moody bitch!


Not my picture - source unknown but it
kinda sums up how I feel at the moment.

Looking forward to the next up swing.

V.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Gets bit like that some times, have a great day but still feel down. I hope you feel better soon and can come out from the slump soon :o)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love comments!