Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Down in jeans size

Hello wonderful bloggers.

I'm due a post but it is late and I have an episode of Dexter to catch up on so I am just going to post a couple of pics of my outfit today. 

I'm so loving clothes again (well I never really stopped). Now I've lost 10 kegs I'm pleased to announce I'm down to the next sized jeans in my pile that ranged from AUS18 down to a size AUS12. In this picture I'm wearing my AUS16 (US14) NYDJ straight leg dark blue jeans with a size 16 grey marle and black striped top from the 'normal' section at Target, an Italian made cute red scarf with white spots that I scored on sale at Myer last week, with my white Clarks flats.







My sister took the second photo this morning so I could get the jeans and the shoes in but being side on it looks like my tummy is stuck right out but its not really. My big boobs are making that happen!


That's all for tonight. I have lots of news though that I want to document although not much news on the band front. Quite hungry and craving choccies. I think it might be TTOTM coming. Four days til my next fill!

Hope all is well in the blogosphere.

V.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

You look wonderful! Truly!

nikki said...

You look beautiful (as always) and the loss is awesome! So exciting! Congrats on your success so far!!! As for Dexter, my FAV show! This past weeks was awesome! How about that ending? ;)

Amanda Kiska said...

You're so SKINNY!

Melanie Tait said...

Hello there! I'm so excited to have found your blog and am looking forward to reading the last couple of months.

Congratulations on the jeans. There's nothing more exciting, is there? I actually cried when I put on a pair of size 14 jeans for the first time.

Also congrats on how awesomely you're doing!

Liz said...

Jeez, looking thin V!!! Looking great!!! I'm a little astonished over here and how quickly you've changed!!

Would love to add you to facebook but don't actually have one. I know, its shocking!!! But I love blog better hehe. Take care xx

The Candid Bandit said...

I have been away for a week and missed so much. I just caught up and let me say you look amazing!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love comments!